Collection of Data
Our site uses technologies of third-party partners [such as NextRoll] to help us recognize your device and understand how you use our site(s) so that we can improve our services to reflect your interests and serve you advertisements about the [products and/or services] that are likely to be of more interest to you. Specifically, [NextRoll/these partners] collect information about your activity on our site(s) to enable us to:
* measure and analyze traffic and browsing activity on our site(s);
* show advertisements for our products and/or services to you on third-party sites;
* measure and analyze the performance of our advertising campaigns;
We understand that your information and your health record is personal, and we are committed to protecting it, guaranteeing our patient´s safety during their health tourism experience.
We want to ensure you understand the information we collect, how we use it and how you can control your information.
This notice should be abided by
Our employees are certified in order to be qualified to handle our patients personal health records and information.
Your safety and comfort are our priorities.
How can we use and disclosure your medical information?
We may use and disclose medical information about you, in case of:
- Treatment. We may use your medical information to provide you medical treatment or services. We may disclose medical information about you to doctors, nurses, or other personnel who are involved in your medical care.
- Medical Surgeries. We may use and disclose medical information about you to perform surgical procedures. We will disclose medical information about you to doctors, nurses, or other personnel who are involved in your medical care for your safety.
- Payment. We may use and disclose medical information about you so that the treatment and services you receive may be billed and payment can be made for you, by an insurance company or a third party.
- People involved in your care or payment for your concern. We may disclose medical information about you to a friend or family member who is involved in your care, and we can also give information to someone who helps pay for your care unless you object and in writing ask us not to provide this information.
- An extent required by law. We will disclose medical information about you when required by federal, state or local law.